Freelance real estate agent required for Ramón Mossel Expat Services
Are you an experienced real estate agent or do you have a background working as a relocation agent? Ramón Mossel Real Estate, one of the top estate agents in Amsterdam, is looking for someone to join their team and focus on helping expats buy or rent properties.
About Ramón Mossel Real Estate
Before I go into detail about the position, first some background about Ramón Mossel Real Estate. Ramón, a Dutch national, studied real estate and economics and began his career working in Amsterdam as a makelaar (real estate agent). After graduation, he turned down several better-paid positions to work for the real estate agent where he felt that he could learn the most about the Amsterdam property market. He did this until 2003 when Ramón started his own business. It quickly grew to become one of the top five Amsterdam real estate agents in the NVM top seller lists.
Today Ramón Mossel Real Estate specializes in all areas of the residential real estate market. It’s a member of the Dutch professional bodies the NVM and the MVA. It has grown to become one of the best known and most respected property agents in Amsterdam.
Expat Real Estate Agent
Ramón Mossel Real Estate often helps expats looking either to buy or rent property in Amsterdam and the surrounding areas. For this reason, they are now looking to hire an agent on a freelance (ZZP) basis. The agent will focus on Amsterdam, Amstelveen, Abcoude, Vinkeveen and Badhoevedorp.
You should be highly motivated, confident and ambitious. The person they’re looking for will ideally have worked in the real estate market before or has worked as a relocation agent or in a similar function elsewhere.
Requirements for Real Estate agent position
- Entrepreneurial based position on a freelance (ZZP) basis
- Willing to invest in themselves
- Sales experience in the real estate market or has worked in a similar field such as a relocation agency
- People orientated
- A natural salesperson with excellent customer service skills
- Highly motivated individual
- Able to perform duties Monday through Friday and be flexible for longer hours if required
- A good team player who is also able to work independently without supervision
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Currently, resides in Amsterdam or nearby
- Have a good understanding of Amsterdam and its surrounding cities
- Prepared to undergo on-going training and education
- Building a partnership with expats and their employers
- Taking the requirements of expat clients and selecting the correct properties for them
- Accompanying expats on viewings
- Working with expat employers on property searches
- Support expat clients throughout the property search process
- Administrative preparation and paperwork
- Negotiating offers and deals
- The ability to create a team and build a business
- Commission based with unlimited growth opportunity and uncapped income
- Be a part of Ramón Mossel Real Estate one of the top real estate agents in Amsterdam
- Learn from an experienced, ambitious and friendly team
If you’d like to apply for this position please contact